- Teens' Heart Risk From COVID Far Exceeds That of Vaccination: Study July 30, 2021Teens have a far greater risk of heart inflammation from COVID-19 than from the vaccines that protect against it, new research shows." Comparative risk can complicate decisions for parents in such highly charged health debates," said lead author Mendel Singer, vice chair for...
- Olympics-Hockey-Argentina goalie Vivaldi looking to add another gold and tattoo to his collection July 30, 2021By Daniel Leussink TOKYO (Reuters) - Argentina goalkeeper Juan Vivaldi hopes his team mates will join him in getting an Olympic tattoo if the reigning champions come out on top of the men's hockeymayor
- Canadian priest banned after downplaying residential school abuse July 30, 2021Father Rheal Forest also blamed the media for spreading 'fake news' about the physical abuse of Indigenous children.
- Data on pediatric COVID-19 deaths in US remains unclear July 30, 2021Health officials in some areas of the country have sounded the alarm over increasing rates of hospitalizations among pediatric COVID-19 patients, but whether the risk for this population has changed due to emerging variants like delta remains unclear.Alexandria Hein
- Delta's threat: CDC reveals data on why masks are important for the vaccinated and unvaccinated July 30, 2021Fully vaccinated people made up nearly three-quarters of COVID cases that occurred in a Massachusetts town around Fourth of July, CDC study shows.
- Ben Stokes to take indefinite break from all cricket to 'prioritise his mental well-being' July 30, 2021Ben Stokes has announced he is to take an "indefinite" break from all forms of cricket to "prioritise his mental well-being".