- Wall Street futures resume fall as economic worries weigh September 29, 2022(Reuters) – The Dow and S&P futures fell for the seventh time in eight sessions on Thursday as investors worried about a…Reuters
- Creator of Johns Hopkins COVID tracker wins top US science award September 29, 2022Tracker launched by US professor Lauren Gardner in early days of outbreak credited with informing global response.
- Israel has one of the lowest death rates from prostate cancer in the world September 28, 2022Israel's Health Ministry released figures showing that the country has one of the lowest death rates for men from prostate cancer in the world.
- Coolio, rapper of hits 'Gangsta's Paradise,' 'Fantastic Voyage,' dead at 59: Reports September 29, 2022Coolio, a rapper best known for hits like "Gangsta's Paradise" and "Fantastic Voyage," has died, according to Rolling Stone. He was 59.
- 13 killed in Iranian drone and missile attacks on Kurdish targets in Iraq September 29, 2022Thirteen people have been killed after Iran fired missiles and drones at militants in the Kurdish region of northern Iraq.