- President Clinton's Sepsis a Reminder for Men to Treat UTI Immediately October 15, 2021Sepsis is dangerous. Unfortunately, for former President Bill Clinton, he had to learn this the hard way. President Clinton was admitted to the intensive care unitl (ICU) at UCI Medical Center in Orange, Calif. for a urinary tract infection (UTI) that spread to his...
- Iran court upholds jail term for UK-Iranian aid worker, lawyer says October 17, 2021DUBAI (Reuters) -An Iranian appeals court has upheld a one-year prison term for British-Iranian aid worker Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe on security offences, her lawyer was quoted by an Iranian newsmayor
- FDA panel endorses Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine booster with 2-month gap for ages 18 and up October 15, 2021A Food and Drug Administration (FDA) advisory committee on Friday endorsed an emergency authorization for the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine booster when administered at least two months after the initial dose among people ages 18 years and older.Kayla Rivas
- 'I don't think this is in my hands': Nick Rolovich unsure of future at Washington State as vaccine mandate deadline looms October 17, 2021Unvaccinated Washington State head coach Nick Rolovich addressed his uncertain future ahead of the COVID-19 vaccine mandate for state employees.
- MPs could get police protection for constituency surgeries in wake of Sir David Amess killing - Patel October 17, 2021MPs could be given police protection while they carry out constituency surgeries, the Home Secretary has told Sky News.